Thursday, September 08, 2011

Merci Intros Twig


Hey, it's Merci here today. Have you met Twig? I think she's wonderful. I said I'd like to learn to do the things Twig does - skateboarding, boogieboarding and skinboarding - but Jan says we don't live near the ocean so that leaves out two of the three activities. And since we have a leash law here, she's not too sure she could run as fast as I could skateboard, especially down steps.

So I guess I won't be able to have fun on a board. Unless I can convince Jan to take up skateboarding, too, so she can keep up with me. But there isn't much chance of that. I think we've mentioned before that Jan is a klutz. And ancient. But I can watch Twig's videos and dream.


If the video doesn't play, click here.

I  need to mention that we added an update to our Tuesday post on deleting blogrolling and MyBlogLog because both closed a while back and are now causing problems for those who still have links to them in their sidebar.

Thursday Update: We should probably add that the easiest way to delete all links to either blogrolling or MyBlogLog, which are not the same thing, is to delete their widget from your sidebar. But we assumed that if you hadn't done that already, you don't know which widget was which. (Some of you have more than one link list in your sidebar.)

Or you could follow the instructions in The Real Blogger Status from yesterday. We read it and we're still trying to figure out what it says.

6 comments:

  1. That skate boarding looks like fun, I'll have to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If wonder if they make boards for weenies...like me and brudder Max (DaOdderWeenie).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for beautiful Twig!! What a doggie!! What an action doggie! Brilliant!!!

    Merci - you are as adorable too! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Twig is having great fun! Thanks for introducing us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.