Thursday, June 19, 2014

Our Old New Box

Merci:  Do you guys know today is Box Day?

Cameron:  Of course we do.  We read the same email you did.

Rusty: Uh, I don't think that was the correct answer, Cameron.  You were supposed to say "no."

Marcus:  Can I say it?  Jan says "no" to me all the time, so I know how to say it with feeling!

Sam:  It's Box Day.  Can't we just finish the post so we can all go to bed?

Cyndi:  Calm down, Sam.  We're almost done.  Who has the photo we chose?

Micah:  Here it is.  Percy was sitting in front of the monitor trying to hide it.

Percy:  I was not.  I was just ... um, I was just ... yes, that is what I was doing!


Merci:  I'm sorry, Percy, I didn't hear you.  What were you doing?

Percy:  I was sitting in what was then a new box.

Marcus:  Hey, that's a neat box, Percy.  It looks kind of familiar.  Have I seen it before?

Percy:  Yes, Marcus, you have seen it before.  It's a litter box.



Buddy:  I guess if we have to pick something to be thankful for after this last week, it would be that we haven't lost our sense of humor.  If you have lost yours, we have an extra litter box you can sit in.


We are joining Pepi Smart Dog for the Thankful Thursday blog hop.   And  co-hosts Ruckus the Eskie and Love is being owned by a huskie for the Thoughtless Thursday blog hop. 

20 comments:

  1. MOL that's an interesting box to choose..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to go find the nearest box
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. A box is a box whether it contains litter or not it's still a box right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Senses of humor are very important to hang on to, and I suppose if one was to lose theirs, they could always go to walmart and buy another....??
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. guys...all we getted heer bee a LID !!! happee day N lookin good percy ☺
    heerz two an Antarctic cod kinda week oh end !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO many holidays Jan, I cannot keep track! I am working on a post for tomorrow though, BRING YOUR DOG TO WORK DAY :D

    Happy Thoughtless Thursday, Ruckus the Eskie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yous look gawjus Percy.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, a litter box IS technically a box. Right, Percy? ;) Happy Box Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy International Box Day - and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so that's the cure for lost humor? Sit in a litter box? Good to know. ~Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are times when I may have lost my mind, but thankfully never my sense of humor. Happy Box Day : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Box Day, such fun to enjoy a box - any box!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every day is Box Day with this one ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Box day!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. MOL....the litter box! That was a great idea! That is the only "box" we have a picture of Annabelle in as she is NOT a box girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!! Snort! Giggle! Percy, yous just too funny!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are definitely adding Box Day to our days of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, it's still a box!

    Happy Box Day

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha, ha good one! You are a stinker, Percy (pun intended)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.