Friday, September 18, 2015

Pawesome Cats and Marcus


RUSTY:  Kit, kit, hooray!

CYNDI:  What's that? 

RUSTY:  It's a cheer.  I'm excited because it's Friday and time for us to do another Mousebreath interview.

CYNDI:  Yes, it is, but I thought you had a cramp in your back paw when you suddenly did a side kick and yelled.

MICAH:  We got to meet some cats that are so pawsome they had to add an extra "e" so everyone would know they're special (Pawesome Cats). 


PERCY:  We hope you will amble over to Mousebreath to read their story, Pawesome Felines Charlie, Amber, Max and Ava


MERCI:  Does anyone know why Jan is limping?

SAM:  Yes, Marcus.

MARCUS:  Wait a minute!  Why are you blaming me?

BUDDY:  Because when Jan called us inside at bedtime Wednesday, you suddenly whipped around and charged Sam.

MARCUS:  So why is Jan limping instead of Sam?

SAM:  Because you were standing right next to her, when you turned suddenly, bashed her in the shin with your head and then crashed head-first into the same spot.

MARCUS:  Yes I remember.  I thought she'd hit me with a cinder block.  Are you suggesting she was injured?

BUDDY:  I would think the piercing scream, despite the late hour, would give that away.

MERCI:  And the ice pack for the swelling and bruising you caused..

MARCUS:  Well, she gave me a headache.  And I still have some ringing in my ears.

BUDDY:  I would suggest the next time you swing your head away from Jan and hit her with your butt instead. But don't knock her out the door.  We need her opposable thumbs to open cans of food.


The Pet Parade blog hop is hosted by by Rascal and Roscoe.  It is co-hosted by Bionic Basil, Barking From the Bayou and Love is being owned by a husky.

12 comments:

  1. I love the Pawesome Cats blog - I'm looking forward to reading the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Yikes Marcus, don't go beating the ol' gal up... as Buddy says, she has a part to play in your each and every day!!! Great interview of the Pawesomes! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have to go over and meet the Pawsome cats! Hope Jan is better. Our Mom is sorta under the weather too. Going to read the interview....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Jan, I hope she is OK- and you too Marcus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a painful accident. Hope the ice pack holds out and you a Jan heal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness, Jan--I know how you feel. We have lost count of how many times we have been tripped or shoved into the wall by the hallway racers! I hope you feel better soon, and that Marcus learns his lesson so he can avoid headaches.
    Thank you for stopping by with your wishes; I'm sure Patches heard them from the RB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, Heh! Tripping the Bein here is MY job! I like ta sneak up behind him in the kitchen cuz he backs away from the counters a lot. ~ IZA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those Pawsome cats! Can't wait to get to know them. So happy to see you on the Pet Parade today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the Pawsome Cats!
    have a super weekend...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gweat innewview.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes!!! I love the Pawsome cats!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ouch! Not another injury?!?
    Yike, you furs esp Marcus, gotta put on soft pillows or something so your bumps are less ouchy to Miss Jan...

    Off to check out the interview!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.