Saturday, October 17, 2015

Making An Impression


MARCUS:  I'm becoming popular.  And famous.

CYNDI:  Since when?

MARCUS:  I have a face and ears everyone can love.

RUSTY:  I doubt that.

MARCUS:  Well, on our way home Thursday, a young woman passed us, then stopped to tell Jan, "You have my dog."

SAM:  So what are you doing here?  Jan should have returned you on the spot!  It would have made us all so happy ... I mean, sad.

MARCUS:  But I didn't know the young lady.  She evidently has a dog that looks just like me. Except he's white and his name is Jody. He has this handsome face with big pointy ears.  Big pointy ears are sexy to the ladies, you know.  Like Mr. Spock from Star Trek.

MERCI:  I don't know about that.  I'm a lady and I don't find your ears sexy.  Just tall.



Caturday Art with Athena.


MICAH:  So, if Jan stopped to chat with her, did you show off with another strip tease?  (Marcus Houdini)

MARCUS:  No, I was a perfect angel.  I lay down quietly.  I stood up on my back feet to show her how tall I am, I let her pet me and feed me a treat, and then I impressed the daylights out of her!

PERCY:  *face palm with paw*  Oh, no, what did you do, Marcus?

MARCUS:  There was a fly flitting by, so I leaped, snapped and swallowed.  Just like you taught me to do, Buddy, only I don't miss.  You should have seen the young lady's eyes grow big.  She was impressed.

BUDDY:  I doubt "impressed" is the correct word.  But it sounds as if you did make an impression.


Sepia Saturday with Ruckus the Eskie.


 Be sure to go by and join the blog hops Caturday Art and Sepia Saturday.

 Caturday Art is hosted by Athena.

Sepia Saturday is hosted by Ruckus the Eskie & Earl's World.

13 comments:

  1. You've always been famous and popular Marcus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... lovely story and photos!


    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    athenacatgoddess.com
    purrsfulloflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that is a great piece of art work. Sounds like you are already famous pal, and now doubly famous since that lady that happened by really liked you. Thanks for visiting my blog on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant photos! Love them!

    Thanks for joining SS!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL very impressive!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well now dat is impurresive.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers...you are talented, Marcus!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like Buddy taught you well. We like catching flies too. You are a very impressive pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lady HAD to be impressed by your fly-catching prowess, Marcus! How could she NOT be??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hari Om
    ...show off... &*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD OMD you did the Famous (and DIFFICULT) Fly Catcher Move??? Very grand way to impress the ladies... BRAVO

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL ! You know how to impress ladies, Marcus ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a great move to snag that pesky fly afur it pestered the lady who was already impressed, BOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.