Friday, November 11, 2016

Not Me!


Percy:  Uh-oh, look at what I found in Jan's photo albums.  Which one of you guys did this?

Micah:  Not me!

Mercy:  Not me!

Marcus:  Whatever it is, definitely not me!

Percy:  But I haven't even shown you what happened yet.

Micah:  That's okay.  It wasn't me!


Percy:  Well, this is in with Jan's photos.  One of us did it and it most definitely was not me!

Merci:  It had to be one of you.  I'm in trouble for destuffing dog beds. (Miss Messy Destuffs)   Glasses are not my thing.  No stuffing!

Marcus:  Don't look at me.  I'm innocent.  The dust mites went on a rampage and destuffed the bed in my crate.  You and Micah knocked all those stuffed animals and VCR tapes to the floor, Percy.  One of you must have done it.

Percy:  Not me!

Micah:  Not me!  We'd better find out who broke Jan's reading glasses before we're all in trouble.

Merci:  How do we do that?

Micah:  Democratically.  We take a vote and the winner takes the blame.  I vote for Marcus.  He's usually the guilty party.  All in favor of Marcus, raise a paw.

Merci:  That's it.  Four votes for Marcus.

Marcus:  Wait!  I didn't do it. And how can there be four votes for me if there are only four of us voting and I didn't vote against myself?

Percy:  I'm sorry.  I got a bit carried away and raised two paws.  But you still won, Marcus.

Marcus:  But I don't want to win!  It isn't fair!

Cyndi:  You won something, Marcus, and you don't think it's fair?

Marcus:  We don't know who broke Jan's glasses, so they voted me guilty..

Cyndi:  Oh, is that what this little conference is about?  I know who broke them.

Merci:  Who?

Cyndi:  Jan did.  They were on a TV tray she knocked over and something heavy landed on them.  That was a couple of months ago. 

Marcus:  I was tried and convicted without any proof.  Do any of you have anything to say to me?

Percy:  Yes.  We're sorry the dust mites went crazy and destroyed the bed in your crate.


Graphic by Zoolatry

Today is Veterans Day in the United States and Remembrance Day in Canada and other countries.  It is a day to honor and celebrate all our veterans.  Without their service and dedication, our lives would be very different. 


Note:  Our power supply fan is on it's last "legs", so w probably won't be around much until after the power supply fan can be replaced.   


We are joining the Pet Parade hosted by Rascal and Rocco, Basil the Bionic Cat, Barking from the Bayou and Owned by a husky.   


19 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    BOL MOL... oh you funny farmers... and HOORRAH for our veterans... hugs wags whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voting for the one to blame. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TeeHeeHee..."Not me" visits our house all the time!!
    A big thank you to all our Veterans!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Bilbo and Mayor Elect Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Pet Parade. So sorry about your glasses. I don't think Marcus did it. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE knew you were INNOCENT, Marcus... While those glasses were being broken.. YOU were no doubt.. Guarding Stuffies and Beds against Invasions by those Killer Dust Mites...

    THANK YOU TO EVERY VETERAN..

    Hope the Fan gets fixed FAST... We will MISS YOU ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purrseidon sayd, "Dust mites - like squirrels - can NOT be trusted!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! Someone is gonna get framed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh NO!! Sorry about broken glasses, Jan!!

    We're so late but thanks so much for your sweet comments on our bloggarsary post! :) :)

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH dear Marcus you got literally framed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Marcus, you have to watch those guys (and gals) at EVERY turn. You are what is known as a Scrapegoat.
    They scrape all their scraps on your plate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor Marcus, convicted without any proof ! We're sorry for Jan's glasses. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry that they voted you guilty, Marcus. But at least the truth came out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your fan gets fixed soon.
    Have a wonderful weekend...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is funny, I was going to say Jan broke them.. I know my Mom goes through several pairs a year from dropping hers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. MOL! Ooops, poor Marcus, you got voted in!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Poor Marcus! It was obviously Not Me. That guy does stuff here all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stoopy glasses! They always break. Poor Marcus was almost scapegoated!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rememebrance Day was rememebered by petcretary on her vacation..and she bought and wore a poopy, too.

    Those broken glasses, Wow, it never ends at your den does it!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.