Friday, February 24, 2017

You Move Uptown

Micah:  Some of you might remember a recent post called Squatters Rights.  My closing remark was, "Oh, good.  I can't wait to see where we're moving next."  This is where we moved. 


Percy:  No, this is where I moved after Micah stole my soft, warm bed.


Micah:  Actually, this is where we moved.  (The gates on the bed are to keep the dogs off it during the day.)  I am lying in the big sun puddle and Percy is on a pillow with his back to me.

Percy:  Don't try anything.  I have eyes in the back of my head. 


Micah:  I have him rattled.  He's blustering.  He's also lying.  I checked.  He does not have eyes in the back of his head. 


Percy:  Actually, he's right.  It's his scent that gives him away.  I can smell him from a mile away.

Micah:  Percy, you're exaggerating.  Since I moved in, we've never been a mile away from each other.

Percy:  We should be.  I'll stay here and you move uptown.

Micah:  I'm very comfortable here.  You can't be comfortable, though.  Would you like me to move onto the other pillow so you don't have to crane your head over your shoulder?

Percy:  No!  I can keep an eye on you just fine from here.

Micah:  Okay, suit yourself, but I can't wait to see where well be moving next.


We are joining the Pet Parade hosted by Rascal and Rocco, Basil the Bionic Cat, Barking from the Bayou and Owned by a husky.


23 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be movin from dat sunpuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL! At least you both got to be on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's your bed right?
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micah, you are the eternal optimist! And Percy...not so much...but you are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. guyz...ewe shuld bee moove in de gatez OFF de bed, while janz knot ther.... then when her comez home N findz de dawgs ON de bed; they get in trubull.... just sayin ~~~~~~~ ☺☺☺

    heerz two a european perch kinda week oh end two all ~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like y'all have found a great place to catch some rays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Checked for eyes in the back of his head. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you got the bed, sorry those gates are in your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bed with sunpuddles... looks perfect to me!
    Your Furend,
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh oh. Bear Cat used to follow Kitty around too - even in to the litter box. Their relationship was ... umm ... quite contentious :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys really get around. When do you SLEEP?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I would want to move either!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh sunpuddles- nothing like 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yous guys makes mes laughs out loud! Mes remembers when mes had to share a bed with Kozmo and Jo Jo and wes had conversations like yous guys!
    And the gates on the bed..what a fabulishious idea (except mes ind of LIKES cuddling with my hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon).
    Kiess to everybody!
    Your Nellie Bellie

    ReplyDelete
  15. We would think you kitties would keep the woofies off the bed. At least there are sunny spots available.

    Have a great weekend efurrybody!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's no way we'd be moving out of that sun-puddle, that's one of the best we've seen so far in 2017!!!! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  17. At least, you're both enjoying the bed ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello funny farmers its dennis the vizsla dog hay for sum reezun dada is laffing and singing sum kind of song abowt how yoo ar moovin on up to the eest side to a deeluks apartmint in the sky!!! i hav no ideea wot he is tawking abowt as yoozhual!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks like a pretty great spot, guys. No sense in moving for now ... relax and stay for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well you coulds just be goods neighbor's and talk over the fence, I mean gate... lol

    Thanks fur stopping by yesfurday! Always amazing how miracles happen when we don't knows nuffin... likes we never saw dats sweet many toes Manx afore and her was skinny and going to haz babies. Now her am with her new loving Daddy purson. Her even lets nice mommies and daddies trim her nails! Thank you fur keeping her in your purrs... -Katie Kittty Too

    ReplyDelete
  21. MOL Me knows just how ya' feel. New comers!!! They try to take over all da bestest spots. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  22. We are singing that Billy Joel song - Up Town Cats.

    Thanks for checking in on us and giving Sherman some - Good Vibrations.

    Dog Speed,

    Sherman & Gemini

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, MY!!! Squatting squabblers, MOL!!! Or maybe it should be squabbling squatters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.