Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Cat Cave for Percy



Percy:  This new bed looks so empty, so I think I'll just take a nap on it.


Taylor:  I guess Percy doesn't understand the concept of a cat cave.  He's supposed to sleep in it, not on it.


Percy:  But I'm so comfy on it.  That nice Miss Pam knitted it just for me because Micah stole my knitted hat and scarf bed.


Rusty:  Hmmm, I don't know where this came from but it seems like a good place to take a bath.

Taylor:  Uh, Percy just went to the kitchen for a bite to eat.  He'll be back soon.


Rusty:  Okay, but as long as he's gone, I'll just take a quick snooze.


Percy:  Can you believe this?   I was only gone a few minutes and my new bed has been appropriated.

Taylor:  Don't worry.  Rusty will be leaving soon. 


Percy:  Ahh, finally I have my new bed back.


Rusty:  Are you done with it yet, Percy?

Percy:  No.

Rusty:  Well, I'll just sit here and wait until you are.

19 comments:

  1. Wow, that new bed must be prime real estate! We aren't big fans of caves, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL, I usually prefer sleepin on things too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    MOL... wooly beds are becoming quite the 'thang' on the farm it seems!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats never follow the rules, do they? Cool beddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very cool. We love caves
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does look like a pretty comfy bed!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like that's one popular bed! Looks comfy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No MATTER HOW you use it.... that is a Major Bedding local.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks comfy as bed, and as cave ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pawsome cat cave! I bet it is super comfy and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who is this knitting wonder? And does she knit to order? Those caves look so comfy but must be nice on heads, too, no?

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL Well furst, dat looks like a great new bed. You fur sure look comfy on it. Have fun. Big hugs fur all.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was sweet of Pam. Very nice cat cave.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like a furry comfy bed, inside and out Percy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dats comfy bed Pam made whether it or on it... Now Rusty needs hims own bed. Percy you gonna haz to guard your mew bed from Rusty til him gets one too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two are simply adorable. LOL Mom and I loved the photos and the conversation.

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cat cave or cat bed ... in or on ... that thing sure does look comfy cozy. Enjoy, Percy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.